MOBILE MEDICAL CLINIC: St. Joseph’s Children’s Advocacy Center Mobile Medical Clinic offers well child physicals and immunizations to children 18 or under and:
- Are enrolled in Medicaid
- OR have no health insurance
- OR are American Indians or Alaskan Natives
- All children must come with their legal guardian
- The legal guardian must bring a photo ID
- EVERY child must come with an immunization record (whether they need shots or not)
HEARING: Hearing screenings for children ages birth-18 at no charge and no appointment is necessary.
VISION: Prevent Blindness Florida provides vision screening for children ages 2-18. No appointment is necessary. To those who qualify, assistance will be provided for glasses and exams.