Work Hours: Part-time (25-30 hours per week)
Language requirement: Candidate must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
Department: Family Literacy
Reports To: Executive Director
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
· Promote community awareness of the Family Literacy Program.
· Develop and maintain collaborations to assist in the delivery of family literacy services.
· Participate in community outreach activities.
· Recruit families for participation in family literacy program.
· Orient families enrolled in the family literacy program.
· Monitor delivery of all program components.
· Monitor student attendance and participation in the program.
· Maintain project data and prepare project reports and evaluations.
· Supervise daily activities of program staff.
· Coordinate the delivery of services with collaborating and cooperating agencies.
· Assist in provision of direct services to families including parent education
· Directly supervises the day to day activities of the family literacy staff.
· Staff professional development –determine staff training needs, research appropriate training opportunities, provide ample resources to maintain adequately trained staff.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or Education preferred.
Email resume to: email@example.com