We are looking for a Tax Accountant to join our growing firm!
- Preparation of corporate and individual tax returns
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Day-to-day client communication
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Accountant with minimum of 5 yrs experience
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Ultra Tax and Creative Solutions Suite or other tax software.
- 100% employer paid employee health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation (10 days) and sick time (6 days)
- 401K matching (3%), eligible after 1 year of employment
Schedule: 2,100 annual hours
- Tax Season: Hours ramp up starting in January. From Mid-February until Mid-April 56 hour work including half day Saturday's.
Flexibility when you work the extra hours (morning or evening)
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Non Tax Season: Mid April - End of December (36 hour week)
Monday-Thursday 8:30 to 5:30 (1 hour lunch break)
Friday's 8:30 to 12:30
Base pay starting at 65K,
Eligible for commissions based on directly sourced referrals
Plus firm wide team bonuses when we accomplish monthly goals. (Annual average bonus 6K)