The Plant City Chamber of Commerce is a member-driven, non-profit organization of businesses, professionals, and community stakeholders that provide leadership to improve Plant City’s businesses and our community. We are committed to meeting the needs of the community, with a dual concern for business and for quality of life.
We are comprised of over 600 local businesses who collectively believe we can create a more remarkable place to live and do business, in our already extraordinary city. We consistently strive to fulfill our mission to promote economic prosperity through innovative leadership, advocacy, and collaborative community engagement.
The Greater Plant City Chamber of Commerce shall work for its members and be the leading force in promoting the commercial, industrial, agricultural, and civic interests of Greater Plant City and East Hillsborough County.
The Chamber's objectives are:
- To foster the development of activities leading to enhanced community pride and quality of life.
- To be responsive and proactive to the business community.
- To serve as the primary resource for area businesses.
- To actively seek and develop opportunities for economic growth.
- To proactively influence governmental activities, which impact the local, economic, and civic environments.
- To promote active engagement, opportunity, and inclusion for all of our citizens while respecting our differences.