Increase your understanding of the Plant City community and improve your ability to lead effectively
Nomination period: April 1, 2019 - June 21st, 2019 at 5:00pm
Leadership Plant City enhances the development of long-term leadership in the community by:
- Identifying existing and emerging leadership from various geographic, occupational and economic segments of the community who have a sincere commitment to remain in the Plant City area.
- Acquainting the participants with a wide range of community issues, re- sources and opportunities that exist in greater Plant City and Hillsborough County to discover a greater sense of community.
- Increasing the leadership skills of the participants and developing an “esprit de corps” among them, which will provide a common ground for working together on present and future community and Chamber projects.
- Providing participants with an opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with each other and existing community leaders to learn from the backgrounds and perspectives of one another.
- Assisting participants in finding placement in volunteer roles in the community and within the Chamber with renewed energy to lead within their chosen arena.
- Acquainting the participants with the Leadership Plant City Alumni Association.
Program dates: September 2019 - May 2020
For more information:
Norm Nelson, Membership Director
Norm@PlantCity.org (813) 754-3707